All Davey pumps come with a two year warranty as standard. Sump pumps (submersible pumps) have a one year warranty due to the adverse environments they operate in.
What you get by purchasing a Davey pump through All Pumps
- As a registered Davey Master Dealer we have a direct working relationship with the manufacturer
- Warranty is guaranteed when pump is purchased through a registered dealer
- Professional installation by a certified technician (which is a condition of the warranty)
- After sales support means spare parts are easy to get if you need them
- All warranty information including serial numbers are stored on the All Pumps system for quick and easy access should they be required
- Local manufacturer means technical support is close at hand
IMPORTANT: The manufacturer’s warranty is valid as long as the pump has been installed to the manufacturer’s recommendations.